Saturday, April 14, 2012

Mists of Pandaria Beta: Pandaren Starter Zone

My beta tests will be limited. I am a big fan of seeing a game unfold all shiny and new on release versus playing it to death during beta.

My focuses will be the new starter zone, some of the high level stuff and new achievements.

First, the new character creator is great. You can see all the choices laid out at once, making it much better than trying to cycle through and find what you want.



The Pandaren starting zone is gorgeous. Once again the starting zone Blizzard designed is tightly themed, well-structured, and based off the few quests I was able to do, will be as entrancing as the other starting zones.



The beginning of the monk class was a lot of fun. It has a bit of a rogue feel. But still was unique. I'll write more when I check it out with a premade. 85.



At a start, this xpac is looking to be amazing. Some felt the Pandaren were too cartoony, but I love them. My little Pandaren girl is just adorable. And I love playing her. I am greatly looking forward to starting up a Pandaren monk when the xpac drops.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your comments below. Comments are moderated, so expect up to 24 hours before they appear.